Each participant will have to pay a registration fee to take part in the conference (Oral sessions, Round tables, Research and Innovation forum and Poster sessions).
The conference registration rates are as follows :
||Early (by 24 April)
||Late (after 24 April)
*To be granted the academic rate, a proof of full-time academic status must be sent together with the registration form (for example a student card).
PHD student rate : a PHD student reduced rate of 400 euros will be granted to 25 PHD students, on a first come first served basis. This reduced rate will be given to one PHD student maximum per university.
To be granted the early rate, registration and payment must be received on or before 24 April 2019. After this date, the late rate is applicable. All payments must be received by 27 May 2019, after this date an extra charge of 80 € per registration will be applied.
Authors : authors of accepted papers must register and pay the registration fee. The participation and registration of the main author or one of the co-authors in the conference is mandatory to present and publish the paper.
Extra activities registration fees :
|Tutorial (3 June)
|| 220 €
||rate to be fixed
|Technical visit (7 June)
The gala dinner is also opened to exhibitors.
Registration for the conference entitles participants to:
- attend all the conference sessions
- participate in the discussions
- take part in the poster guided tours
- visit the exhibition
- access the proceedings (full papers) on line in advance of the conference
- Online access to the special reports (prior to the event)
- the Conference presentations after the conference
- the delegate bag handed out upon registration
- morning and afternoon refreshments
- a travel card
- attend the opening forum on Monday 3 June
- participate in the welcome reception on Monday 3 June