Each participant will have to pay a registration fee to take part in the conference (Oral sessions, Round tables, Research and Innovation forum and Poster sessions)
||Early (by 24 April)
||Late (after 24 April)
*Academic rate: a proof of full-time academic status must be sent together with the registration form in .jepg, .gif or .png (for example a student card).
Authors: authors of accepted papers must register and pay the registration fee. The participation and registration of the main author or one of the co-authors in the conference is mandatory to present and publish the paper.
Registration for the conference entitles participants to
- attend all the conference sessions
- participate in the discussions
- access the proceedings (full papers) on line in advance of the conference
- the delegate bag handed out upon registration
- Madrid travel card
- participate in the welcome reception on Monday 3 June
- take part in the poster guided tours
- visit the exhibition
- the Conference presentations after the conference
- Online access to the special reports (prior to the event)
- morning and afternoon refreshments
- attend the opening forum on Monday 3 June
Register for the conference and extras here
Please note that this link cannot be used for exhibition visitors registration.
Additional technical content
|Tutorial (3 June)
|Technical visit (7 June)
||60 € per person (transportation included)
We recommend that participants book their extra activities tickets before the event (ideally during their conference registration), as they might be fully booked as we will approach the event.
Gala dinner & Lunches
||79 € per person (transportation included)
||29 € per day
The gala dinner is also opened to exhibitors. To book a seat without conference registration, please contact email@example.com to receive a dedicated link.
If you need to add an extra after your registration, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.