The official launch of CIRED 2019 will be held on Monday 3 June at 15:00 with the opening forum.
The forum will focus on The legislative package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”: challenges for the Distribution Network and the different stakeholders.
Delegates will then be invited to join the welcome reception officially opening the CIRED 2019 Exhibition. This opening forum is also open to exhibitors.
Chairperson : Guillermo Allende, Chairman of the Spanish CIRED National Committee.
15:00 hrs : WELCOME AND OPENING STATEMENTS
- Welcome by Emmanuel De Jaeger, Chairman of CIRED
- Opening & Welcome speech by Jose Dominguez Abascal, Secretary of State Energy, Spanish Government
- Introductory speech by Guillermo Amann, Chairman of AFBEL
- KEYNOTE SPEECH : “The Challenge of the Energy Transition; Key factors for DSOs”, by Paloma Sevilla, Managing Director of AELEC.
15:50 hrs : PANEL DEBATE
The legislative package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”: challenges for the Distribution Network and the different stakeholders
- Introdducing the legislative package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”, by Manuel Sánchez, Team Leader Smart Grids, DG ENERGY, European Commission
- DSO’s view, by Roberto Zangrandi, Director General EDSO for SG
- The new incomers view, by Frauke Thies, Director General SmartEn
- Equipment Manufacturers view, by Gerhard Seyrling, President of T&D Europe
Opening statement from the 4 panelists followed by a debate & questions from the audience moderated by A. Pérez de Lucia, Director General AEDIVE.
17:15 hrs : CLOSING SPEECHES
- “Smart Distribution System Development and Challenges in China” by Dr. WANG Chengshan, Professor at the School of Electrical and Information Engineering of the Tianjin University of China
- How CIRED 2019 will work, by Didier Bassleer, Chairman of the CIRED 2019 Organizing Commmittee