The official launch of CIRED 2019 will be held on Monday 3 June at 15:00 with the opening forum.
The forum will focus on The legislative package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”: challenges for the Distribution Network and the different stakeholders.
Delegates will then be invited to join the welcome reception officially opening the CIRED 2019 Exhibition.
Chairperson : Guillermo Allende, Chairman of the Spanish CIRED National Committee.
15:00 hrs : WELCOME AND OPENING STATEMENTS
- Welcome by Emmanuel De Jaeger, Chairman of CIRED
- Opening & Welcome speech by Jose Dominguez Abascal, Secretary of State Energy, Spanish Government
- Introductory speech by Guillermo Amann, Chairman of AFBEL
- KEYNOTE SPEECH : “The Challenge of the Energy Transition; Key factors for DSOs”, by Paloma Sevilla, Managing Director of AELEC.
15:50 hrs : PANEL DEBATE
The legislative package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”: challenges for the Distribution Network and the different stakeholders
- Introdducing the legislative package “Clean Energy for All Europeans”, by Manuel Sánchez, Team Leader Smart Grids, DG ENERGY, European Commission
- DSO’s view, by Roberto Zangrandi, Director General EDSO for SG
- The new incomers view, by Frauke Thies, Director General SmartEn
- Equipment Manufacturers view, by Gerhard Seyrling, President of T&D Europe
Opening statement from the 4 panelists followed by a debate & questions from the audience moderated by A. Pérez de Lucia, Director General AEDIVE.
17:15 hrs : CLOSING SPEECHES
- “Smart Distribution System Development and Challenges in China” by Dr. WANG Chengshan, Professor at the School of Electrical and Information Engineering of the Tianjin University of China
- How CIRED 2019 will work, by Didier Bassleer, Chairman of the CIRED 2019 Organizing Commmittee